Offers for 4-star Botticelli Hotel in Florence Centre for Valentine’s Day
With the offers of our hotel you can spend Valentine’s Day in Florence at unbeatable prices and youc an from the exclusive services and comforts of the 4-star hotel located in the historic centre.
Our special packages designed for Valentine’s Day allow you to enjoy a romantic experience in one of the most evocative cities in Italy, full full of fairytale landscapes, breathtaking views, poetic locations, enveloping atmospheres and cultural sites known in the whole world.
4-star hotel offers for Valentine’s Day in Florence
The special packages of the Botticelli hotel give the opportunity to stay in the historic centre, a few steps away from iconic monuments and places.
You will be immediately conquered by the elegance and refinement of our rooms. The Double Classic and Superior rooms ensure absolute comfort in characteristic environments, furnished in typical Tuscan style.
Each accommodation maintain the charm of the ancient building in which the hotel is. The 4-star hotel was born in the Palazzetto già Serragli, which dates back to the second half of the 16th century. A romantic glimpse, embellished with period elements capable of giving even more charm to a perfect hotel for a couple’s experience: ribbed vaults, kneeling internal window with stone shelves and iron grate, characteristic loggia on the second floor.
Romantic hotel offer in Florence for Valentine’s Day
Our special rate will allow you to stay in welcoming rooms equipped with many comforts. Inside the rooms, you will find free wi-fi internet connection, flat screen TV with satellite channels; air conditioning; heating; minibars; safe; desk; telephone; wake up call; parquet or carpet flooring; private bathroom with bath or shower, towels, amenities, hairdryer.
Our offer in a romantic hotel in Florence also includes breakfast in the price. This is served in the dedicated room or directly in the room. At our guests’ disposal, a rich selection of sweet and savoury products.
What to do on Valentine’s Day in Florence
Discovering hidden corners and romantic locations, walking hand in hand through the streets and squares of the city, living unique and original experiences as a couple.
Florence is full of activities to do and places to experience during Valentine’s day holiday. And our staff is at your complete disposal to recommend itineraries, places to visit, events to participate in, monuments to admire.
But what are the most romantic places in Florence to visit on Valentine’s Day?
We recommend these:
- Piazzale Michelangelo: it is one of the most famous and evocative viewpoints in all of Florence, on top of one of the city’s hills. From here, we can admire fantastic sunsets in the company of our other half. We get there along the Rampe del Poggi or by taxi or bus. In the centre of the square stands a life-size bronze replica of Michelangelo’s David;
- Ponte Santa Trinita: it is one of the historic bridges that cross the Arno river. It boasts an absolutely privileged position which makes it a perfect place to watch the sun set over the city. It connects the historic centre with the Oltrarno district and is decorated at the ends with four allegorical statues that symbolise the seasons;
- Boboli Gardens: an impeccable example of an Italian garden ready to be a backdrop for a perfect romantic walk. The Renaissance sculptures, the numerous statues and the characteristic fountains make this place magical and evocative;
- Bardini Garden: located on the southern hills of the city, it extends around the homonymous villa, not far from Forte Belvedere. It captivates with flowers and plants, but has its most captivating part in the long baroque staircase that takes us to the top of the hill, to be able to admire a breathtaking panorama;
- Rose Garden: located below Piazzale Michelangelo, it is an enchanting place, coloured by numerous rose gardens. Perfect for picnics, reading a book, relaxing and looking at the sky;
- Collina di Bellosguardo: it is one of the least known places in Florence. It can be found in Oltrarno, a few steps from the Boboli Gardens. It is ideal for those who want to take a walk in the greenery, in the Tuscan countryside, among olive trees, cypresses and farmhouses.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for Easter. Choose our rooms near Piazza della Signoria. Book now!
Book a spring holiday in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel and take advantage of the packages on offer with breakfast included.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 25 April. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 1st May. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
Book your Pentecost holiday in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel and take advantage of our packages with breakfast included.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for the long weekend of 2nd June. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!