Spring in Florence: hotel offers
Spend a relaxing Spring break in Florence, choose our hotel in the historic centre and experience the magic of the city in a pleasant period from every point of view.
Furthermore, thanks to the special offers of the Botticelli Hotel, you have the opportunity to stay in a luxury hotel near Piazza della Signoria at reduced prices.
Don’t miss out on the Spring Break package. You can now book your holiday from our official website by choosing the room that best suits you.
It is an unmissable opportunity to visit Florence in a period full of events, initiatives, activities, appointments, cultural and artistic initiatives with concerts and temporary exhibitions.
Hotel Florence offer: spring break
Spring is one of the perfect moments to take advantage of one of our special offers for a weekend in Florence.
You can stay in large, bright and comfortable rooms just a few steps from the most important symbols of the city: Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, Baptistery, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Boboli Gardens and many others can all be reached on foot by taking a pleasant few minutes walk.
And after having explored the city and known its beauties, you can relax in our welcoming rooms. Choose between Single, Double Classic and Superior. Each room is an authentic concentration of emotions and comfort.
Typical Tuscan furnishings and style characterise our rooms, where guests can benefit from flat screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, free wi-fi internet connection, minibar, heating, safe, telephone, desk, wake up call, parquet or carpeted flooring , private bathroom with bath or shower, towels, amenities, hairdryer.
When you wake up, a rich breakfast buffet awaits you, with carefully selected sweet and savoury products. And for the first meal of the day, we couldn’t choose a simple and ordinary location. Instead, we thought of our luxurious hall with an original fresco from the late 1800s.
A parking service is also available for a fee. You can leave your car a few metres from Botticelli Hotel, in a discounted, indoor and guarded garage. Furthermore, the garage staff will collect your car upon check-in and then deliver it to you when you leave.
What to do in Florence for the spring holidays
Spring is one of the ideal times to go on vacation and visit new places. The sunny days and the mild climate allow you to move around easily and have a relaxing experience.
There are many activities to do, places to visit, landscapes to admire, monuments to discover.
Where to go and what to do in Florence (and surroundings) in Spring?
Here are our recommendations:
- Climbing Brunelleschi’s Dome: one of the city’s masterpieces where you can admire a breathtaking view. All you need to do is walk the 463 steps that separate us from its top. Once we reach the top, we find ourselves inside the dome, where we can admire the frescoes by Giorgio Vasari up close, and then we can look out to observe the entire city and the surrounding hills;
- Il Giardino dei Tarocchi: the sculptures of Niki de Saint Phalle embellish a garden that has no equal in the world. It is located near Pescia Fiorentina and is full of statues inspired by the figures of the major arcana of the tarot. A real open-air museum immersed in the Maremma landscape in a chameleonic way;
- The Abbey of San Galgano and the sword in the stone: an abandoned abbey without a ceiling and a sword stuck in a stone. It’s not a legend, it’s what you can admire in San Galgano. A perfect place to go with children and maybe you can try to draw the sword in the stone;
- The gardens of Florence: the city is rich in green areas where you can stroll and relax. Fabulous locations that in many cases are authentic open-air museums. Absolutely not to be missed are: the Boboli Gardens, the Bardini Garden, the Rose Garden, Villa Gamberaia, the Iris Garden, the Horticultural Garden, the Villa della Petraia Garden, the Gherardesca Garden, the Painted Vegetable Gardens;
- Piazzale Michelangelo: it is the observation point par excellence of the city. From here, we can admire Florence in all its entirety and the surrounding hills. A place that offers a postcard view, perfect for the perfect shot and for being enchanted by breathtaking sunsets;
- The museums of Florence: a holiday in Florence cannot do without a visit to the city’s museums. Here, we can admire the most important artworks of some of the greatest artists of all time. We are spoiled for choice: Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Gallery of the Accademia, Medici Chapels of San Lorenzo, Bargello National Museum, San Marco Museum, Palazzo Davanzati Museum (or Museum of the Ancient Florentine House), Casa Martelli Museum, Orsanmichele Museum, Museum of the Opificio delle Pietre Dure, National Archaeological Museum of Florence, Cencales.
Discover the unmissable offers of the Botticelli Hotel, 4-star Florence centre for Valentine’s Day. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for Easter. Choose our rooms near Piazza della Signoria. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 25 April. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 1st May. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
Book your Pentecost holiday in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel and take advantage of our packages with breakfast included.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for the long weekend of 2nd June. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!