Pentecost in Florence hotel offers
Celebrate Pentecost in Florence by staying in the historic centre in a luxury hotel at walking distance from the most important monuments of the city.
The Botticelli Hotel gives you the opportunity to fulfill this dream and to live an authentic experience in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
In fact, the hotel is in Via Taddea and a few steps away from the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio.
In this way, you can experience your Pentecost holidays in Florence as you have always dreamed of: relaxing in the comforts of a luxury hotel, immersing yourself in the cultural and artistic beauties of the city, letting yourself be surprised by the most unexpected and hidden corners, tasting the best local specialties.
Florence Hotel Offer: Pentecost holidays
The 4-star Botticelli is ready to surprise you with its beauty and comfort but also with the special rate dedicated to Pentecost, an offer that will allow you to stay in the historic centre of Florence at unbeatable prices.
Choose now the room you prefer and take advantage of our Pentecost package. In this way, you spend a holiday in Florence at low cost and you have the possibility to plan your experience in the city, as well as the places to visit and the monuments to discover, well in advance.
Botticelli Hotel offers three different types of rooms: Single, Double Classic and Superior.
The rooms are all furnished in a typically Tuscan style, are spacious and bright and have numerous comforts, such as flat screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, free wi-fi internet connection, minibar, heating, safe, telephone, desk, wake-up call, parquet or carpet flooring, private bathroom with tub or shower, towels, amenities, hairdryer.
The special Pentecost offer in Florence also includes breakfast, served as a buffet in the luxurious hall of the hotel. Here, you can find a real American Buffet Breakfast and have a rich breakfast with carefully selected sweet and savory products.
Among the advantages of the hotel, the special agreement with the nearby indoor and secure garage. In this way, you can reach us by car and leave it in a safe car park a short distance from the hall.
The garage staff will take care of the collection and return of the car, leaving you only the pleasure of relaxation and discovery of the city.
What to do in Florence for the Pentecost holidays
Pentecost falls in one of the most beautiful moments of the whole year: between spring and summer, when the days are particularly radiant but not excessively hot.
This is an ideal time to discover the city, to do many outdoor activities, try tastings, relax with day trips and picnics, or discover Florentine culture by walking around the city.
Let’s find out together what to do and where to go in Florence on the Pentecost weekend.
Here are our recommendations:
- Giardino delle Rose: it is an enchanting green space near Piazzale Michelangelo. It is the perfect place to take a pleasant walk and admire the historic city centre. It is embellished by the striking statues of Folon and a picturesque Japanese corner. Pentecost is a perfect moment to visit it because, starting from the end of April, it is very colourful thanks to the over a thousand varieties of flowers in bud, including thousands of roses;
- Piazzale Michelangelo: the quintessential terrace in Florence is one of the musts of every holiday. It offers a breathtaking view at any time of the day, but it is absolutely magical at sunset, when the colours and lights of the evening caress the Renaissance roofs of the city;
- Iris Garden: a location dedicated to the flower from which the coat of arms of Florence derives. In fact, the lily comes from a variety of white iris that is particularly widespread in the area. There are over 2,000 species in the garden, some of which are endangered. Here, it is possible to walk among all the shades of the rainbow. The garden also includes a pond where water lilies bloom in spring;
- Torrigiani Garden: in the heart of the Oltrarno, we find this romantic-style park born as a botanical garden. It boasts a striking 22-metre tower, the temple of Arcadia, the bridge over the Ladone stream and the sacred grove. Walking here will allow you to travel back in time;
- Boboli Gardens: the park wanted by Cosimo de’ Medici is one of the symbols of Florence. A space dedicated to greenery and art as well as one of the most important examples of an Italian garden. Not only plants, decorations and fascinating compositions, but also ponds, fountains, nymphaeums, small temples, caves, statues and buildings such as the eighteenth-century Kaffeehaus;
- Take an excursion on the hills of Florence: we can explore the surrounding area with a route that starts from Fiesole and runs along the ancient road of the stonemasons. Along the way, we visit the stone quarries, the material chosen for Renaissance Florence. We then come to the Castello di Vincigliata and finally to the characteristic village of Settignano;
- Leisure and relaxation in nature: in a few minutes by car we can reach the Mugello hills. Here, we find the largest artificial lake in Tuscany, namely the Lago di Bilancino. A perfect place to be outdoors and to go trekking;
- Take a route up to the Parco dei Renai: along the Arno river, from the city centre, we can take a route that leads us to the Municipality of Signa, in the Parco dei Renai. This excursion that can be made on foot or by bike.
Discover the unmissable offers of the Botticelli Hotel, 4-star Florence centre for Valentine’s Day. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for Easter. Choose our rooms near Piazza della Signoria. Book now!
Book a spring holiday in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel and take advantage of the packages on offer with breakfast included.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 25 April. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 1st May. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for the long weekend of 2nd June. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!