Frequently Asked Questions Hotel Botticelli Florence Center
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is guaranteed from 2 pm, and check-out is by 10:30 am at the latest.
The free luggage holding service is available on arrival and departure.
Late check-out (after 12pm) can be requested at Reception. In case of availability, an hourly rate of € 50.00 will be charged until 3 pm. After this time, the overnight rate shall be applied.
Is the concierge service available 24/7?
Absolutely. Our reception staff is at the service of our guests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you have a restaurant?
The facility does not have an internal restaurant. Our staff will be pleased to recommend a number of excellent nearby restaurants.
What credit cards do you accept?
American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, CartaSi, EFTPOS.
What are the cancellation terms?
We kindly ask you to check the cancellation terms when you make your booking, given these may change depending on the reservation method and selected option.
Do you have parking?
The hotel is in a limited traffic zone in the centre of Florence (ZTL), and has an agreement with a security-monitored parking lot in the immediate vicinity. The parking rates range between € 41,00 and € 64,00 depending on the vehicle category and include a vehicle pick-up and drop-off service at check-in and check-out, and registration of the number plate for access to the ZTL upon arrival. The licence plate is valid for three hours from the time of entry to the ZTL. During your stay and once the vehicle is dropped off on departure, any re-entry to the ZTL shall be subject to fines that cannot be revoked by the parking lot. It is prohibited to drive in pedestrian zones and/or in preferential lanes (reserved to taxis, buses, and emergency vehicles). Failure to comply with the aforementioned instructions shall result in fines beyond the control of the parking lot. For more details or information regarding the parking lot opening and closure times, contact our Reception desk, available 24/7.
Does the hotel have internet?
Absolutely, Wi-Fi is free throughout the entire hotel.
Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, we offer our guests a delicious buffet breakfast with a choice of sweet and savoury products, served on the ground floor between 7am and 10am.
Do you cater for gluten intolerances?
Yes, we have prepackaged gluten-free products. We cannot guarantee the absence of cross-contamination with non-prepackaged foods. In case of allergies, intolerances or special dietary needs, please inform our Staff.
- The Hotel voltage is 220V, in compliance with European standards.
- Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the hotel (art.51, law no.3 of 16/01/03 and of Prime Ministerial Decree 23/12/03).
- Pets are not allowed.
- The floors can only be accessed after registering at Reception by presenting a valid form of identification, in compliance with Italian law, regardless of age. For Italian citizens, a licence, identity card or passport is accepted. The Italian health card is not considered a form of identification. For EU citizens, an identity card or passport is accepted. For non-EU citizens, only passports are accepted. Moreover, Italian law requires minors under the age of 18 to be accompanied by their parents during their stay. If accompanied by only one parent, a valid form of identification of the absent parent must be presented at check-in, together with a declaration of consent for the minor’s stay, signed by the absent parent. If the minor is staying with people other than their parents/legal guardians, a valid form of identification of both absent parents must be presented, together with a declaration of consent for the minor’s stay, signed by both parents/legal guardians. In the absence of the above, the hotel reserves the right to revoke the reservation.
- The hotel is not liable for food or other products introduced from outside the hotel directly by clients or indirectly through third parties.
- The tourist tax is not included in the room rate and must be settled on-site.
- The hotel reserves the right to check the validity of the credit card used to guarantee the booking by requesting pre-authorisation equal to the value of the entire stay. If incorrect information is entered when making the reservation and/or if the pre-authorisation is denied, the reservation will be automatically cancelled without prior notice.
- In case of payment by bank transfer not received before check-in, the reservation must be guaranteed using the pre-authorisation procedure on a credit card.
- For safety reasons, the maximum capacity for each room type must not be exceeded, as per legislation. If, during check-in, the number of guests is greater than the number of occupants declared when the reservation was made, a surcharge shall be applied to the daily rate, subject to the availability of an alternate arrangement.
- Newborns (0-2 years old) stay free in a cot (one cot is allowed per room).