Hotel offers for Christmas holidays in Florence
Experiencing the Christmas period in Florence means immersing yourself in the fairytale atmosphere of one of the most beautiful moments of the year in an enchanting and evocative setting.
The Renaissance backgrounds of the city are ready to embrace you, letting you immerse yourself in scenarios made even more captivating by the lights, decorations and Christmas markets in the centre of Florence.
The offers of the Botticelli Hotel allow you to experience unforgettable and magical moments by staying in a 4-star hotel in the historic centre of Florence.
A few steps away, you can admire the large Christmas tree in Piazza del Duomo. Symbol of a tradition that is renewed year after year and whose lights are switched on 8th December.
Also here, in the churchyard of the Cathedral, the traditional nativity scene is set up with terracotta statues of the Holy Family.
Christmas 4-star hotel offers in Florence
The special rates of the Botticelli Hotel offer a unique and unforgettable experience in the city. You can stay at unbeatable prices in one of our rooms in a 4-star hotel in the historic centre of Florence.
Plan your Christmas stay in Florence in total relaxation and study in the best possible way how to organise the different days, between locations to visit and events to take part in.
The special Christmas offers in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel are designed to make every type of guest experience a dream vacation.
Single people will be fascinated by the atmosphere of the city and will have the opportunity to discover every corner and to make new acquaintances.
Couples will let themselves be enveloped by the magic of Christmas and by the pampering offered by our hotel.
Families will be able to carve out unforgettable moments to live together, discovering locations full of charm and participating in events and activities that will captivate parents and children.
Christmas at the Botticelli Hotel in the historic centre of Florence
In the most magical period of the year, even the Botticelli Hotel is ready to dress up for the party and give shape to its own Christmas.
The refined 1500 building, the luxurious hall with an original fresco from the late 1800s and the typically Tuscan-style rooms are enriched by lights and decorations.
The entire hotel will immerse you in a typically Christmas atmosphere, giving you a pleasant and enveloping experience.
An experience that continues in the comfort of the Single, Double Classic and Superior rooms. The rooms are large, bright, furnished in a typical Tuscan style and equipped with many comforts.
What to do at Christmas in Florence
The strategic position of the Botticelli Hotel, in the historic centre of Florence, allows you to quickly reach the places where the most important and captivating events and shows organised during the Christmas period are held.
Throughout the Advent period, up to the Epiphany, the city offers the public many points of interest to experience Christmas in the best way.
Let’s find out where to go and what to see at Christmas in Florence:
- Stroll through the city and admire the Christmas decorations: during the Christmas period Florence is coloured with lights, decorations and trees that transform the atmosphere of the place, making it even more suspended. Among the best Christmas trees to see are certainly those in Piazza del Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, Piazza Pitti and Piazza Santa Maria Novella;
- Visit the nativity scene in Piazza del Duomo: it is the most famous nativity scene in the city. It is set up every year with life-size terracotta figures;
- Find the souvenir you were looking for in the Christmas markets in Florence: at Christmas, the city is full of markets displaying Christmas-themed handicrafts and more. It is the ideal opportunity to find the gift to take home to your loved ones;
- Visit the Christmas Market in Piazza Santa Croce: it is the most important Christmas market in the city. It is set up every year and attracts thousands of visitors between late November and late December. Dreamlike atmospheres for a location that recreates a real Christmas village with typical decorated wooden houses. Here, we find food products, handicrafts, toys, clothes and much more thanks to the presence of around fifty exhibitors from different parts of Italy and Europe.
It’s perfect for finding one-of-a-kind souvenirs, but also for letting yourself be conquered by the flavour of mulled wine, pretzels and strudels.
The Christmas Market in Piazza Santa Croce is open during the Christmas period, every day, from about 10.00 to 20.00.
- Have fun at the Firenze Winter Park: from the end of November to the end of February, we can have fun in this winter theme park at the Lungarno Aldo Moro, in the Giardino Obihall. Here, we find rinks for ice skating and alpine skiing. But also an attraction that will leave children speechless: the house of Santa Claus, which can be visited. A space also dedicated to gastronomy, with special stands dedicated to sweets and Christmas specialities;
- Taste the typical Christmas products in Florence: during our Christmas stay, we cannot fail to taste the specialties of the period. Among these, panettone with sultanas and chocolate, pan d’oro, panforte, ricciarelli, cavallucci cannot be missed;
- Christmas tour of Florence: monuments, squares, streets and even the most hidden corners are imbued with magic. So, why not take a city tour? To admire Piazza del Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza San Lorenzo, Piazza Santa Croce and numerous other masterpieces dressed up for Christmas.