Offers for the 4-star Botticelli Hotel in Florence Centre for the long weekend of 25 April
Discover the offers of the Botticelli Hotel and experience the long weekend of 25th April in Florence by spending a holiday at unbeatable prices in one of the most beautiful cities in Italy and in the world.
The hotel is in the historic centre of Florence. This allows you to spend several days discovering the local beauties, taking advantage of the mild climate and the colours of spring.
The proximity to the main monuments and museums offers you the opportunity to admire the artworks and culture of some of the world’s leading artists.
The proximity to suggestive corners of the city allows you to participate in events organised precisely on the occasion of 25th April, or to visit temporary exhibitions.
With our special rates dedicated to 25th April long weekend you can organise your holiday in time by taking advantage of advantageous prices.
Offers for a 4-star hotel in Florence for the 25th April long weekent
On the occasion of the 25th April long weekend you can stay in one of our rooms in the historic centre of Florence.
You can book directly from our website choosing between Single, Double Classic and Superior. Discover the comfort of each room, relax in bright and spacious environments, let yourself be pampered by our comforts, admire the Florentine panorama visible from your room.
Each room is furnished in a typically Tuscan style and has free wi-fi internet connection, flat screen TV with satellite channels; air conditioning; heating; minibars; safe; desk; telephone; wake up call; parquet or carpet flooring; private bathroom with bath or shower, towels, amenities, hairdryer.
The warm sun of Florence is not the only thing welcoming you every morning, but also the rich breakfast of the Hotel, completed by a rich American Buffet Breakfast, with carefully selected sweet and savoury products.
If you want to get around by car, you can do it easily, because our hotel is has a discount agreement with a nearby indoor garage. Its personnel will take care of collecting and delivering the car at check-in and check-out.
What to do in Florence on 25th April
Public events, official celebrations, exhibitions, museums, outdoor activities. The 25th April long weekend in Florence is a moment of great buzz.
During the day and during the days immediately preceding and following, we can find a rich series of appointments and events in which you can participate.
The absolutely strategic position of the Botticelli Hotel also allows you to move around on foot to reach numerous locations.
Let’s find out what to do in Florence on 25th April and where to go:
- Official 25th April Ceremony: Piazza Santa Croce, as per tradition, is the place where the ritual dedicated to the Liberation Day is held, with the deposition of a laurel wreath to the fallen and the prayers of the cult representatives;
- Anti-fascist lunch in Piazza Poggi: this is the traditional lunch organised by the provincial ANPI of Florence, which is held every year after the official commemorations;
- Walks in the gardens and parks of Florence: as a couple, with your family or even alone. The numerous green areas of the city offer the opportunity to spend pleasant moments in the open air, surrounded by plants, flowers and colourful trees, enhanced by the spring season. You can visit the Boboli Gardens, the Bardini Gardens, the Medici Villa La Petraia, the Rose Garden, the Gamberaia Villa, the Medici Villa di Castello, the Iris Garden, the Horticultural Garden, the Gherardesca Garden, the Painted Vegetable Gardens;
- Visit the museums of Florence open on 25th April: the long weekend of the Liberation Day is the right occasion to visit the many museums of the city. Among these, we recommend: Uffizi Gallery, Gallery of the Academy, Opera del Duomo Museum, Palazzo Pitti, Museo di San Marco, National Museum of Bargello, Galileo Museum, Palazzo Vecchio Museum, Palatine Gallery in Palazzo Pitti, Opificio delle Pietre Dure Museum, Orsanmichele Museum, Stibbert Church and Museum, Palazzo Strozzi, Palazzo Davanzati Museum, Synagogue and Jewish Museum of Florence;
- International Handicraft Exhibition, Fortezza da Basso;
- Opening to the public of the Iris Garden, Piazzale Michelangelo;
- Firenze Tango Festival;
- International exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi.
Discover the unmissable offers of the Botticelli Hotel, 4-star Florence centre for Valentine’s Day. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for Easter. Choose our rooms near Piazza della Signoria. Book now!
Book a spring holiday in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel and take advantage of the packages on offer with breakfast included.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for 1st May. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!
Book your Pentecost holiday in Florence at the Botticelli Hotel and take advantage of our packages with breakfast included.
4-star Botticelli Hotel in central Florence for the long weekend of 2nd June. Breakfast included in the price. Book now!